What have we been up to at MAP2Cafe over the last few weeks?
- We’ve migrate host. It didn’t go as smoothly as we would have hoped and a few cafes have been lost along the way. But we are in the process of loading them back.
- We’ve clean up the site and deleted some cafes that were the unfortunate casualties of current economic state in several countries. If we have missed any and you are aware of any of our cafes that may have closed or relocated; please do let us know.
- We’ve secured the site using Sucuri which will give you reassurance that the site is safe to visit.
- We’ve added 2 new share button for Google + fans and LinkedIn to make it easier to share your favorite cafes with your friends.
- We’ve improved the user experience for repeat visitors and you should notice that the next time you visit the site will load faster.
- And finally our newest and coolest feature; you can now save MAP2Cafe on your iOS Home Screen and you will see a nice MAP2Cafe icon. That should it easier for you to search for some of the best cafes in the world.
We are continuously looking for new features and most importantly for the best cafes. If there are new features you would like us to add or you have across a great coffee place; please write to us….